Become a ‘change agent’ for a Circular Economy Change Champion
- Manager Government Relations and Engagement
- Grade 5 – Salary $111,870 – $122,447 – Full time (Negotiable). Support local government and educate community
- Manager Industry and Infrastructure
- Grade 5 – Salary $111,870 – $122,447 – Full time (Negotiable). Lead industry and infrastructure development
- Project Officer (Recycling)
- Grade 3 – Salary $70,849 – $76,919 – Full time (Negotiable). Up to 30 June 2022. Support Recycling Victoria, Circular Economy and transition initiatives
BSWWRRG is one of seven Waste and Resource Recovery Groups that cover Victoria. We work collaboratively with local government, industry and communities across the Barwon South West region to plan for and deliver waste and resource recovery initiatives.
Three exciting and unique roles are available for innovators to drive circular economy behaviour change, lead and work with Councils, plan for improved recycling infrastructure, divert waste from landfill, and engage with business and the community and improve awareness of resource recovery and waste minimisation.
What you will be doing:
Working in a small dedicated team to advance Recycling Victoria: a new economy, circular economy and regional resource recovery initiatives
- Developing constructive stakeholder relationships
Qualifications in environmental science, education, strategic communication or related disciplines
- Good stakeholder engagement
- Strong project management, prioritisation and time management
- Knowledge of resource recovery and waste minimisation principles and practices
You will have:
- A proactive energetic approach to working autonomously as a member of a small team
- You are dynamic, approachable and highly adaptable
- Your ability to communicate is second to none
- A passion for community-based education/behaviour change
What we offer:
We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Our organisation provides:
- a positive, team focused working environment
- flexible family friendly policies
- opportunities for you to have a positive and lasting impact on the
Applications must be lodged through the CAREERS VIC website by following this link:
Any questions or a confidential discussion on these roles can be addressed to Ashley Pittard – Executive Officer on 0477 557 666 or [email protected]
Alternatively, call Judy Leggatt, Manager People and Culture on 0404 516 061.
Applications for the Manager Government Relations and Engagement, the Manager Industry and Infrastructure and Project Officer Recycling close 11:59pm Tuesday 3 August 2021 via the CAREERS VIC website.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.