There are several sources of funding and grants available from local, state and federal agencies. Here is a list of some that are currently available or are worth keeping in mind for future rounds:
- Sustainable Australia Fund
- ARENA Renewable Energy
- Clean Energy Finance Corp (CEFC) – Bioenergy
- Clean Energy Finance Corp (CEFC) – Australian Recycling Investment Fund
- Business Victoria New Energy Technologies
- Funding Centre for Not for Profits
- Business Victoria Grants and Assistance Programs
- Cooperative Research Centres Project Grants
- Sustainability Victoria Recycling Victoria Infrastructure Fund
- Tyre Stewardship Australia’s ‘Low Traffic Crumb Rubber Road Fund’
- Soil Remediation Grants
- Sustainability Victoria Investment Support Grant – Packaging – Round 2
- Energy Innovations Fund
We can assist in assessing which grants may be suitable for you and help with your application process.
Contact us so we to see how we can help.